Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Nearing the end

How far along: 36 weeks, 4 days
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 30-ish
Maternity clothes: Yes, lots of dresses and yoga pants
Stretch marks: Still none and wanting to keep it that way from number 1
Sleep: I am so tired but just can't seem to fall asleep easily.  He seems to always get the hiccups as soon as I lie down.
Best moment last week: Friday afternoon after I was done teaching class for the week.  I am struggling by Thursday to move without being in pain.
Movement: Fairly often especially when I go to bed
Food cravings: Reubens, Easter candy, sausage 
Gender: Boy
Labor signs: Braxton- Hicks and just pressure when I stand too long
Belly button - in or out? Holding on strong and staying in but I'm getting a bit worried
What I miss: Beer and wine and getting to enjoy beer and wine at my leisure 
What I am looking forward to: Not having to pee all the time or feel like I need to pee all the time.  I also miss being able to move easily and get up and down on the floor with A.

Milestones: Making it through a day of STAAR testing where I had to be on my feet for 5 hours watching kids take a test...


36 weeks, 4 days with Baby Boy


37 weeks with Miss A

No comments:

Post a Comment