Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 22, 2016

April

We are just waiting around here. Lots of waiting but I'm not complaining. I know what lies ahead. 

I worked prom a few weekends ago. It's great to see my first group of kids at FHS now all grown up. We always have a butt sketch artist and I thought it would be funny to have it done this year especially. I'm sure my butt is so not that small at 38 weeks. 


Abby had show-and-tell at school lately. Her first time ever. She chose to bring her Tinkerbell costume. 


My last week of school was this week. I had a great group of really sweet kids last year. They made me a big poster and brought donuts one morning as a little shower. I currently have none of them in class which is so awesome of them to care still. 


A group of girls in my class currently brought some decorations and food in this week too. It was super cute. 



No comments:

Post a Comment