Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 19, 2016

34 weeks

How far along: 34 weeks, 4 days
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 30-ish
Maternity clothes: Yes
Stretch marks: Still none and wanting to keep it that way from number 1
Sleep: I will wake up at odd hours of the night unable to fall asleep again.  And I have serious heartburn that keeps me up too.
Best moment last week: Making it home in one piece after a long trek in the car to Austin.  The car and I don't get along. 
Movement: Fairly often especially when I go to bed
Food cravings: Reubens, coffee ice cream, Coke
Gender: Boy
Labor signs: Braxton- Hicks when I over do it with Abby or at the gym
Belly button - in or out? Holding on strong and staying in but I'm getting a bit worried
What I miss: Beer and wine and getting to enjoy beer and wine at my leisure 
What I am looking forward to: Sleeping on my stomach

Milestones: Making it through the week.  School is very tiring and then coming home to a two-year-old is even worse.






No comments:

Post a Comment