Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Due Date

How far along: 40 weeks, 2 days
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 30-ish
Maternity clothes: Yes, lots of dresses and yoga pants
Stretch marks: Still none and wanting to keep it that way from number 1
Sleep: I'm still struggling with bouts of insomnia.  I was up yesterday morning at 2:50 watching Netflix.
Best moment last week: It was scary but turning over control of my classroom and students.  
Movement: He has slowed down some because there can't be much room left.
Food cravings: Reubens, Coke, Braum's
Gender: Boy
Labor signs: Normal stuff like Braxton-Hicks and other pains.
Belly button - in or out? Holding on strong and staying in but I'm getting a bit worried
What I miss: Beer and wine and getting to enjoy beer and wine at my leisure 
What I am looking forward to: Flexibility and moving around with ease again.

Milestones: Surpassing my due date.  People seriously doubted my ability to do so.  Challenge accepted.  I also finished THREE Christmas stockings during my time pregnant, two for baby boy and one for his new Uncle.  I didn't think I would ever accomplish all that either.  


Dad's photo skills were not on point Tuesday and the weather was bad so the lighting is off too.  The "nice face" pictures are REALLY bad so here is one of our silly ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment