Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 16, 2016

One week left??

How far along: 38 weeks, 4 days
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 30-ish
Maternity clothes: Yes, lots of dresses and yoga pants
Stretch marks: Still none and wanting to keep it that way from number 1
Sleep: Oh, sleep... I have been hit with insomnia this week.  I have been up way before the sun watching Netflix while everyone else sleeps lately.
Best moment last week: Another week down, one week to go teaching.  We also had another sonogram this week and saw his chubby cheeks.  He's estimated to be 7 pounds, 13 ounces currently.
Movement: Fairly often especially when I go to bed
Food cravings: Reubens, Coke
Gender: Boy
Labor signs: Braxton- Hicks and just pressure when I stand too long.  Nothing has been changing when I go to the doctor and I'm ok with that.
Belly button - in or out? Holding on strong and staying in but I'm getting a bit worried
What I miss: Beer and wine and getting to enjoy beer and wine at my leisure 
What I am looking forward to: Being able to get around and not walk like I'm smuggling something

Milestones: At one point the doctor thought I would be lucky to make it to 38 weeks.  


Daddy took Abby to the store and gave in on buying some fancy dress up shoes...



Our silly faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment