Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Random things

Abby has been sleeping well lately. She figured out she could flip to her tummy. It only took 7.5 months. I now can see why people MAY do this more than once.

She loves any Hallmark talking holiday things. She has a Valentine's Day dog that sings that she loves. She freaks when she sees it until we press the button. She finally got to see the creepy hen that poops eggs. She seems to love it too. 


She fell asleep watching some tv the other day. 


She also decided that she really likes her dinosaur ball thing. She grabs the balls out of the top. 


In other Abby news, we lowered her crib today as she is getting bigger and stronger. It's really weird and I can't use our crib skirt anymore. Boo. I liked the chevron. She is still nowhere near crawling. She waits until toys are brought to her or rolls to them. She is going through a mommy phase (or so I hope it's a phase). If I leave the room or her eye sight she freaks out these days. We took (very late) 6 month photos last weekend. Thank goodness the weather was good unlike today. Although I hate this cold weather at least I can spend one more day with my little. 

No comments:

Post a Comment