Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Day to day grindin'

It's nearly April and thank goodness! Summer is approaching and I can almost feel the sun on my face in the pool. We have just been chugging along around here. We have a pretty strict routine during the week.  Weekends are a bit more laid back but still more of the same. I really wish I could sleep past 6:30 again but I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth here. Abby has been sleeping from 7:30 to about 6:00 every night. Naps are still a struggle. Except this nap where she drooled she was so out if it. 


We still have a fairly stationary baby. Part of me likes it that way the other part wants her on the move. She may be getting closer to crawling. She just really dislikes being on her belly while awake. She was doing some yoga for me yesterday evening. 


She gets several meals throughout the day. Bananas are still a big hit. Green veggies are more of a struggle.  She will only eat very select kinds of meat. She likes chicken but not all chicken diners. 


She has figured out what to do with a phone. She can't always get it to her ear but can get pretty close. 


We are rapidly approaching 9 months. And we have dad's big 3-0 birthday to look forward to this weekend. We will have to practice our singing this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment