Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Our week

Spring break has come and gone. Abby and I loved every minute of it. It was much different that last year when we went to San Diego but I'll take it. 

Monday was a beautiful day and we went on a nice little walk and sat outside on the patio. Abby even had a picnic after grandma watched her a few hours. 


Tuesday we played all day and went on another long walk. I think she may have gotten a touch of sun this day even though she had a hat on. She helped me put dinner in the crock pot too. 


Wednesday was my friend's birthday so she spent a chunk of the day with grandpa. And boy was she crabby. I was trying to get ready and she kept trying to get my makeup brushes so I gave her one. Never too early, right??



Thursday was another big day at home. We ventured out to Target by ourselves. Big accomplishment for mom. She sat in the cart and looked around. We did another walk around the neighborhood too. There was also Abby and Herman time.  He's really great. He just sits there and takes it. 

Friday was a hair appointment for me but we ventured out after. We made a stop at Hallmark because she loves their singing animals. We now own a bunny that sings a jelly bean parody of the Macarena. She did wonderful out again in her Aunt inspired outfit. 

Saturday was 8 months and we went out for dinner in the rain. She did very well. We were both very proud of her. Now we are dealing with a case of the Sunday nights. Ugh, school tomorrow. Only 12 more weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment