Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Eight months down, 4 to go

Abby turned eight months Saturday. She was a bit grumpy when I did the pictures. She needed a nap. She may not look it in these but believe me. 

Goofy grin. 


We are still in the everything in my mouth stage. 

Serious Nuk face. I think G was vacuuming so she was watching. 

She is still very into her pacifiers. She will have one in her hand and one in her mouth. She still loves bananas. No crawling yet but maybe soon. She is trying to crawl up in my lap when we play because she is still very clingy with me. If I leave the room there will probably be tears. She is getting to be ticklish under her arms and I can get her to giggle really well. We are about to move into size 4 diapers and are wearing a mix of 9 month and 12 month clothing. I am guessing she is around 20 pounds but I'm not sure. Her next check up isn't until next month when we hit 9 months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment