Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 7, 2016

February 2016

G has been working on making the nursery less pink lately. We also had to fix up places of the ceiling from nail pops when the roof was redone this summer. 

Big sister had to be in the middle of things, of course. She wanted to help paint. He painted the top yellow last weekend and we just had to paint the bottom half this weekend. It's very different than the uber girl look I loved and was used to. 



I went to a pumping class (which was of no help but oh well) while Abby was napping.  We took the pictures when I got home so she wasn't in them. I'm actually closer to 29 weeks than 28 but whatever. I passed my blood glucose screen but need to be on extra iron. No real shock there. Abby and I both battle our anemia. 


No comments:

Post a Comment