Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

31 weeks and counting

How far along: 31 weeks, 1 day
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 20-ish pounds
Maternity clothes: Yes
Stretch marks: Still none and wanting to keep it that way from number 1
Sleep: We have been battling some Abby illness here which makes sleep difficult when I hear her coughing all night
Best moment last week: We finished painting and hanging the letters in his room.  I also got some stuff cleaned and put away.
Movement: Fairly often especially when I go to bed
Food cravings: Reubens, coffee ice cream, Coke, Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs
Gender: Boy
Labor signs: Braxton- Hicks when I over do it with Abby or at the gym
Belly button - in or out? Holding on strong and staying in but I'm getting a bit worried
What I miss: Other than beer and wine, lunch meat
What I am looking forward to
When my lunches don't consist of soup from a K cup...
Milestones: Getting lots of my sub plans in place.  It's a beating.


I look super tired in this shot and I'm also more like 31 weeks here.  Life, it gets in the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment