Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

40 Weeks

Here we are at our due date.  Nothing major happening.  We have a doctor appointment tomorrow to make sure we can wait it out another week. 

I am super tired and look it.  Dang, these pictures are bad.  I'm a little embarrassed to even post one.
G finally finished the shelves about a week or two ago.  I haven't invested much time into decorating them as I don't even know what I want to do with them.  I did use the pots from my baby shower to make some ribbon topiary.  I tried to use a similar color scheme as the letters on the wall.  It's a funky angle as it is hard to get them all in the shot.  I also do not love how the baby monitor has to be attached to the wall to be used properly.  Ugly down side to the video monitor but I'm sure I'll like being able to see and hear her in the night.

How far along: 40 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 30-ish; quit going to the gym this week :(
Maternity clothes: Yes
Stretch marks: Still none
Sleep: Super tired and lazy
Best moment last week: Nothing stands out
Movement: Tons
Food cravings: Fruit, ice cream (been on a Braum's kick lately), Coke Slurpees
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: Braxton- Hicks; still nothing major
Belly button - in or out? Holding on strong and staying in.
What I miss: Working out at hip hop hustle
What I am looking forward to: Getting her out
Milestones: Seeing my due date breeze by

And this is a horrible video as someone actually used their phone to obtain it but it is so real in my life currently.  "The ship's too big and the bottle's too small!"

No comments:

Post a Comment