Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 22, 2013

37 Weeks

We have made it "full term."  We are just hanging out waiting and waiting.  I have been at the pool a lot lately and I didn't put sun block on my face today.  Not a good move.  Like normal we have been photo bombed by the dog.


Nothing big is happening.  No big signs of labor.  Just lots and lots of waiting.

How far along: 37 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: More than I'd like to have gained but not too bad.
Maternity clothes: Yes
Stretch marks: Still none
Sleep: Comes and goes but I am very tired
Best moment last week: Uh, nothing really stands out
Movement: Of course
Food cravings: Fruit, ice cream (Baskin and Robbins Peanut Butter Chocolate), Coke Slurpees
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: Just some Braxton- Hicks
Belly button - in or out? Holding on strong and staying in.
What I miss: Shaving my legs with out it being an ordeal
What I am looking forward to: Being done with this huge belly and sleeping on my stomach again
Milestones: Hitting 37 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment