Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Late nine months

We've just been too busy to do anything on time here. I'm in the worst part of the year, testing season. Not to mention Abby can be crabby in the evenings so that doesn't make ideal pictures. 

She turned 9 months last Tuesday. And we took her pictures Sunday. Whoops. Just been too crazy. She's over 18 pounds and her head is still in the high 90th percentile. Big brains! She still loves her Nuk pacifier and being attached to me. She is crawling but only kinda when she really wants to. An iPhone will get her crawling. She really wants to stand. She may just start walking before ever really crawling. 



 She is eating more foods. She seems to really enjoy bread and her puffs. She would probably eat the whole container if I let her. She says "words" like "mama" and "baba" and some great fart noises. 

We are anxiously looking forward to summer break and the pool. She loves the bathtub so I have high hopes for her liking the pool. That means I have to do swim lessons with her and I'm not looking forward to that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment