Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 9, 2013

Our Week

We started out the week by getting a text with pictures from the lady who openly breast feeds at daycare.  It makes G a little uncomfortable.  She had taken pictures of the girls.
\
Then a fire broke out in my classroom.  The part over the GAS LINE overheated and caught fire with 26 kids in my room.  Thankfully no one was hurt and it was a nice day for a fire.



Then two days later the ice hit.  I barely got out of school.  I had to scrape ice off my windshield to get home.  No school Friday so we watched some 90210 and did some tummy time.
Saturday we were still stuck.  Sunday too.  Only now with a sick baby.


I am still off school today but with a slightly healthier baby.  Back to school tomorrow for nine days then Christmas break.

No comments:

Post a Comment