Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 23, 2013

20 on 20

This past Wednesday I hit the 20 week mark. I am half way through this process. We took some pictures this morning. You'll have to excuse the pregnancy acne. Nothing like having a face full of zits worse than when you were a teenager.  G prefers this shot.



  I prefer this one minus the television plug.  Less in my face than the previous one.

We finally picked and bought bedding last night.  It's pretty girly but not too much.  I did not buy the bumpers as they are linked with all kinds of bad lately.  I also figured that we wouldn't use the matching crib blanket for anything other than decoration so that seemed dumb to buy as well.  I did get the pillow to put on our chair so it will coordinate.  We are in talks of what colors to paint the walls.  Two shades of pink or pink and another color. 
I don't think I ever fully announced on here that the baby will be a girl.  I am assuming that the people who read this were already told.  Here's the most recent sonogram photo of her.  The straight on picture of her face is a little scary.

 The sonogram technician told us that her femur bones (upper leg) were long.  I was a big baby at 9 pounds, 21 inches when I was born so I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't a big one herself.  We go back to the doctor in early March. Then we will be off to San Diego to get some better weather and GO TO THE ZOO!

2 comments:

  1. Really cute!

    I bought the whole set with Clint. That was a waste of money.

    Look in to "breathable bumpers." We have them in Bryce's crib and I really like them. It really comes in handy at this stage where I put like four pacifiers in the crib so he can find them in the middle of the night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bedding! It was on the short list for the next time... if it happens and if its a girl.... lots of ifs! So excited for you! Ps. I used my bumper tons... I'm just crazy like that I guess. : )

    ReplyDelete