Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Disney World- Epcot

We went to Disney World last Saturday morning. After a mix up in the Orlando airport (worst layout ever), we were on our way to see Mickey! G thought we should start with the "boring" parks so to not disappoint me. We headed to Epcot the first afternoon. It was a very pretty park. That ball is way prettier in person.

It was a kind of gross day out. It had rained then it got warm and muggy. One of the first rides we did was Mission Space. We were told to do the orange team because it is more fun BUT I was worried that my motion sickness would take over. After a lot of worry (my goodness they warn you a lot) we got on the ride. I maintained the vomit and G took this wonderful picture of me after. I look horrid and we forgot our sunglasses at the resort.

G felt kind of yucky that afternoon. Most of the pictures he took that day were grumpy. We found some beer in England. It was good.

There were some cool looking phone booths in England too.

We walked on to France and decided to sit down and drink our beers. While we were sitting there, a French Santa was entertaining the crowds. He looked awesome. I would have gotten my picture with him if G felt better.

I did get my picture with my first Princess of the trip, Sleeping Beauty. My hair looks awful. Keep in mind it rained and we were up at 3:45 to catch the plane.

Here's one of G looking oh so happy. Darn headache!

Everything was so beautiful decorated for Christmas.


We ate dinner in Mexico at a sit down restaurant.

We were both SO tired from our long day of travel we crashed early and got up ready to do our next day at Hollywood Studios!

No comments:

Post a Comment