Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

50

We had a surprise birthday party for my mother-in-law at our house last weekend. It went well and she had no idea about it.

After everyone went home we hung out around the house for awhile. We got her up here on the story that we were celebrating Gary's birthday. She walked in with a cake for Gary's birthday which we cut into later... while everyone was a bit "happy." I, being tired and sober, told Mike to take some pictures of the event. They made Gary do a redo of the birthday candle blowing and it turned into a giggle fest.

Looking at my pictures this week I found this one. This is how you know a drunk took hold of the camera.

I also really enjoy this photo of Mike and Jaycie. She had a plate full of cake and was working away on it sitting next to Mike, who also had a GIANT piece of cake. I think we always want to see how much he has to eat before he would get the squirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment