Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Herman meets two hotdogs

Herman got to finally meet with Gene and Jude last night. He has been waiting patiently. Gene (the red one) was more friendly with Herman. Jude peed when he came in. Herman tried to cuddle with Gene.


This picture sums up our life with Herman. He gets in the way of everything. Never mind the crazy lady making the face.
/>
I had just gotten home from Yoga when they came over so I look like poop, or should I say pee because I got peed on.

All in all, I was very proud of the Herman. He only charged at Jude twice. Both times poor Jude screamed and hid.

And if you don't know my mom's dogs are named after our favorite hot dog joint in Chicago. Greatest. Hot dogs. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment