Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Emily's Shower

The wait is over. Emily's shower was Saturday. It was a packed house with tons of gifts. I could swear she opened gifts for two hours! Here is the mommy-to-be.

There was some great food. We made sure all the Emily foods were there. Goldfish crackers, humus, and puppy chow. My sister and I made just a few cupcakes. :)


Amy and Wendy seemed to be on the same wavelength for attire.


I loved this cute little monkey. He would be a great little friend for Herman! So many people had such cute packaging. I looked everywhere for cute stuff but couldn't find it. Amy got a little onesie with a stethoscope on it. It was adorable.

Matt was being so sweet with Mr. Zev I had to take a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment